Magento development is on top of all the preferred eCommerce solutions globally. There are a lot of companies who want their websites to be developed by Magento developers with Magento because they are well aware that the platform is popular for offering wonderful features that could be leveraged for better return on investment. The internet has affected each sphere of human life including the way people shop for services and products, thus the surge of many development software and trends, including Magento.
With the advent of open source Content Management Systems technologies like Magento development, all businesses have jumped into the fray. The demand for Magento developers is now stronger than ever. The constantly evolving platform is powering hundreds of thousands of eCommerce sites all throughout the world. Its scalability, user-friendliness and sturdy community based support have made it the popular CMS solution when it comes to managing and developing eCommerce sites. The platform is undergoing constant change and there are new trends emerging in its development. Check out below the trends in Magento.
Along with the introduction of open source Content Management Systems technologies like Magento development, all businesses have dived into the arena. The requirement of Magento developers is increasing and with that it is getting stronger too. The continuously growing platform is driving thousands and thousands of eCommerce sites all around the globe. Its scalability, user-friendliness and strong community based support has made it the well-known CMS solution when you are considering to handle and develop eCommerce sites. The platform is going through continuous change and you will find new traits rising in its development.
Look at below the trends in Magento.
1. Custom development is probably not one of the recent emerging trends but most eCommerce store owners choose it instead of using themes. This allows business owners to acquire distinctive functionality and appearance of their websites, adding value to their brand.
2. Scalability and performance is offered by the new version Magento 2.0. It could process requests quickly and minimizes the time needed to process requests by up to twenty percent. This is accomplished by replacing ProtoType with jQuery which boosts the speed a multifold. Aside from this, the new sites are more stable than the past and could resist external attacks.
3. Scalability and results is delivered by the latest version Magento 2.0. It can process requests fast and reduces the time required to process requests by up to 20 %. This is achieved by exchanging ProtoType with jQuery which improves the speed of a multifold. Besides from this, the new websites are a lot more steady than the previous and can fight to external attacks.
4. Enhanced modular architecture has been one of the most attractive features of Magento development, which was further enhanced, making it easy to remove and add website modules. The extensions and plug-ins are updated automatically, minimizing the store manager’s headache. The plug-ins further has become more customizable, which makes it easy for Magento developers to acquire unique functionality.
5. Multi-language store development update has paved the way for developing multi-lingual stores that help businesses reach out to a huge target audience.
Click here to know more trends of Magento.
In building a strong eCommerce store, you must be able to integrate all the latest trends when developing an online store with Magento. It is therefore very important to hire the services of a professional developer or developers who keep themselves updated on the current trends. The major reason for the Magento popularity is the ease and user friendliness of the software. Moreover, even non-techies could understand how to operate the Magento eCommerce website. Customization of Magento does not need a lot of time and money. Moreover, there is a great community to refer to for solutions that are related to the platform. There are also sites that provide several free modules.
In creating a solid eCommerce store, you should have the ability to add in all the newest trends when developing an online store with Magento. Therefore, it is very crucial that you choose expert developer or developers who keep themselves updated on the recent trends for your services. The main reason for the Magento to be demanding is the simplicity and ease of use of the software. Furthermore, non-techies can also know the way to use the Magento eCommerce website. Customization of Magento does not require considerable time and money. Additionally, there exists a great community to consult for solutions that is linked to the platform. There are also sites that deliver numerous free modules.
Development of the Magento shopping cart provides security options so that transactions are kept safe and secure. A lot of companies believe that with the help of the platform, they could perfectly set out their eStore with a comprehensive listing of services and products, as well as incorporate payment gateway integration with easy transition from shopping carts. Expert Magento developers are adept in creating original and innovative themes which are in synch with the site’s branding perspective and the owner. The tailored themes work extremely well when designed in consideration of the company’s image.